Designed to create a sophisticated building to meet the requirements and expectations of businesses today and into the future.
Key Features of One Albert Quay:
- Over 170,450 sq ft of high quality sustainable ‘Grade A’ office space
- Double level basement car park (135 spaces) and basement level staff changing and utility block
- High profile glazed corner element
- Dramatic landscaped external terraces
- Flexible design allows for occupation of larger floors in increments of 8,000 – 10,000 sq ft
- A privileged location
- Designed to Gold LEED standard
- Large format structural curtain walling capped with glass parapet.
- High structural glazed curtain walling, incorporating a glazed spandrel panel and integrated architectural louvre panels.
- Upper set-back penthouse and projecting canopy:
- Pale grey/silver natural aluminium cladding panels.
- Stone wall by Albert Quay House:
- The natural red sandstone and white sandstone on the existing warehouse wall will be reused to face the lower west elevation of the building.